Happy Thanksgiving to yall!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. I had a great day. I was surrounded by family, friends, and food. I finally met my mama's boyfriend today also. He is quite the...character. Interesting to say the least. If she's happy, I'm happy. My life is wonderful. I honestly can't complain; I have a lot to be thankful for.

Btw- Remember the pregnant sister? Well she's about 5 months now and it's a boy! I was rooting for a girl, but as long as he's healthy and happy it's all good. I'm going to be an auntie in April! It's so crazy. Say hello to Pierre. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your so happy : ) It's making me happy!!! loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how lovely. I knw the baby will be spoiled.... & people think I boyfriend is a character, but hey he aint dating them. He's with me & thats my baby. Lol :)

    ReplyDelete