Update: Old love and new love.

  • As you all know, my nephew was born 2 months ago. He is absolutely the number 1 man in my life. I love him beyond belief and I'm just the aunt. I can't imagine having my own children and loving them as much as I love Aaron. Of course, they'll be my own children, but the love I have for Aaron is incredible.
  • Jesus actually has my whole heart right now. I haven't been on top of my game as I would have liked to be this summer, but He's still all I think about. He taught me, and is still teaching me how to love. Sometimes it hits me hard that He actually died a brutal and humiliating death for me. He is the epitome of love and I'm striving to become more like Him each day.
  • There's a new guy in my life. We've been talking on and off for about 8 months, but actually became a "thing" about a month ago. We're not together, I don't want to be with him, but we're certainly not just friends. I don't know where this is going to go. I like him, but I don't want to. I just want to wait on the Lord. I don't want to make anything happen that's not supposed to. I really don't see myself with anyone for a few years now, but we'll see.
  • I'm still in love with my ex, and yes, every now and then I would cry about it. I never thought he meant so much to me. It's strange being with someone for a whole year and spending every holiday together, and all of a sudden every holiday after is just a reminder. I guess that's why I haven't gotten over him. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter, and my birthday were all reminders of him, because he was who I spent the previous holidays with. The fact that he told me happy birthday actually meant the world to me. Now I'm going to terms that it's really over, and we'll never be together again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment