strength, wisdom, joy.

Throughout my walk with Christ and even prior, there has been three ladies who have been the source for much of my drive. They have encouraged me, loved me, and have even taught me about being a woman of God more than they could ever imagine. They embody what it truly means to have Gods heart, to be a woman of virtue, and to simply love.

My mama [Strength]:
The strongest woman I know is without a doubt my mama. I know a lot of daughters feel that mommy is their everything and that they can't live with out them. "My mommy is strong, my mommy is the best, my mommy is [insert your choice of adjective]." But when I say it, i mean it wholeheartedly without any biased view considering she is the women who gave birth to me. Her life story, better yet, her testimony, is wrapped in strength and courage. I don't know everything, because over the years I seem to find out more, but considering what I do know, the Lord is definitely her source of strength.
29 He gives power to the weak
and strength to the powerless.
31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint
Isaiah 40:29,31
I continue to pray for her strength. Although she is going through a lot right now, she continues to remain as strong as she can. She continues to encourage me, and love the best way a mother knows how. She's certainly at a rough season right now, but I know God will make away. I don't know what I'd do without this woman.

Aunt Elizabeth [Wisdom]:
This woman is the epitome of wisdom and love. I've never met such a beautiful God fearing woman as she who seems to brighten up everyone that she is in the presence of.
[S]he who gains Wisdom loves his own life; [s]he who keeps understanding shall prosper and find good. Proverbs 19: 8

Aunt Sharon [Joy]:
This woman right here is such a pleasure to be around! She's funny, full of love, and she radiates such a positive energy around her!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment