it's been a long time coming.

I felt my hiatus coming. I didn't know when or why it would end up this way, 9 months without a single word from me as if my life had come to a screeching halt, but I saw it coming. Truth be told, it was the contrary. Life did not stop; it sped up a little, slowed down, and now at a steady cruise.


Let's catch up shall we? Good.
  • Mini mission trip to Kentucky. (March)
  • Campus Harvest 2012 rocked my spiritual world yet again. (March)
  • God proved His faithfulness by providing finances for another mission trip. (Jan-Apr)
  • 4 days after the semester ended I was on a plane to freakin' Europe! (May)
  • I was in Krakow, Poland for 10 days! Best experience of my life thus far! (May)
  • I was blessed with another year and celebrated my 20th birthday. (June)
  • Not long after, I slipped into depression and self harm. (June-July)
  • I met a young man by the name of Jordon, and we fell in love. (July)
  • Attended my friends funeral who committed suicide. (July)
  • Jordon and I made it "official". :D (Aug)
  • I was so close to not being in school this semester, but the Lord made a way. (Aug)
  • I started this semester as the new President of our church ministry on campus, which has brought on a new load of responsibilities. (Aug-now)
  • The chains of suicide and depression was broken off of me. (!!!) (Oct)
  • I am officially a member of the Golden Key Honor Society, the charter chapter at my university!! (Oct)
  • And now...here I am. :)
 An interesting 9 months I've had huh?

Riding on nothing but the hope of my Savior.

God bless,
xoxo

1 comment: