beautiful stranger.


"I wish I knew what went on inside your head. I wish I could be there for you. I want to sing "Diary" by Alicia Keys to you... and I want you to believe me. Although you have, I still have never told anyone what you told me and I never will."


Someone left this in my formspring. I didn't answer it. I didn't know what to say. Obviously, my first thought was to ask "Who are you?", but I already knew that it would never be answered. My second thought was "Why can't you be here for me?". What is in the way? Is it me? I know it's me; I'm always the problem. But I want you to be here for me. I need you here. I thought about the meaning behind the song. It must mean something if you knew exactly what song you want to sing.

I won't tell your secrets 
Your secrets are safe with me 
I will keep your secrets 
Just think of me as the pages in your diary 
 You can sing to me anytime. I don't mind. If you're terrible, I'll just laugh and love you even more. If you're amazing, I'll probably start to cry. Cry because you care. Cry because it was beautiful. Cry because everything all my troubles will cease to exist...even for that moment. I'll believe you. I promise I will. I then thought long and hard about whatever it is that they will never tell. What secret might I have told, and told others? Thank you, for not telling my secret, but may you please tell me your name dear diary?




Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment