#blackparentsquote

  • Me: "Can we go to McDonalds?" Mom: "You got McDonalds money?"
  • "I brought you in this world..i'll take you out!"
  • "I am NOT one of your LITTLE friends."
  • "If u don't stop crying...imma give u something to cry about."
  • "Bring my change back!"
  • "My house better be clean by the time I get off work!"
  • "Shut the door! Lettin' all the cold air out."
  • "A he he hell..."
  • "You ain't grown. You ain't paying bills around here!"
  • "When we get in this store, stay where I can see you. Don't touch nothing and don't ask for nothing."
  • "Don't make me pull this car over...!"
  • "I know you heard me talking to you...."
  • "You better be in this house when the street lights come on. Don't make me hafta look for you."
  • "Stop standing there with the frigerator door open!"
  • "Either you in the house or you not, stop runnin in and out!"
  • *after getting a whoopin'* "This hurts me more than it hurts you."
  • "Ain't no lockin' doors around here!"

3 comments: