Dear Imaginary Friend,

I miss you. Seems like it's been forever. I understand we're both at different places in our lives. Things have changed; a lot can happen in a single year. You're off doing your thing, and I'm doing mine. I just need you here sometimes. I just want to talk. I just want to see you. The very thought of you makes me sick because I know it's useless. Look at me, sitting here sounding like a broken record. But it's true. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I do. There's just something comforting about you, but slowly that comfort has started to fade, and I don't like it. I don't like feeling like this is it. I don't exactly know what I'm trying to say, but all I know is I need you back into my life. Please. 

...or not, but regardless of anything, know that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment