Sister Act

Being in a state of cognitive dissonance is irritating. I know exactly what I need to do, but I don't do them. Shoot, I don't even do the things that I want to do, except for Netflix and food. That's what my life has become and I hate it, but what do I do day after day? Spend countless hours doing useless things. I guess I don't want those things bad enough or I would have done them by now.  
"If you wanna be somebody,
and you wanna go somewhere.
you better wake up and pay attention."
I want to be somebody and I know exactly what I need to do in order to become that person. I'm done with the foolishness, the laziness, the excuses, and even the moping when someone else gets what I want when they put in the time and energy to actually get it. I'm done with it all.

It's time for this sister to get her act together. 

Click Play

No comments:

Post a Comment