Time for Change.


//It's time for a change.


As much as I love this blog I realized that it was slowly dwindling. If you take a peep at my archives to your left you will notice the lack of posts as the years went on. I started Lokei Dreams when I was 17, almost 5 years ago, and a lot has changed since then. My desire to blog several times a day on a daily basis was no longer a priority. I went through a major breakup, started college, and became a devout Christian; needless to say, my live took a 180 and this blog couldn't keep up.

Many times I've thought of deleting this blog never to be found again, but a part of me could not, and will not, let go. Then I started using it as an online diary; solely to vent when I was angry, sad, or depressed. Who in the world would want to follow a melancholic blog? Not myself.

I decided that I and my blog needed a change; reinvented. So I introduce to you thatgirlshel by Lokei Dreams.
I still have the Lokei Dreams URL, but the title of this blog is thatgirlshel, my self-brand so to speak. I want to blog more about where I'm going, how I see the world, what I love, music, art, food. As you may have noticed, there is a navigation bar with several tabs.

-The Tabs-
//Home: Think baseball. This is home base, back to square one.
//About: Who the heck am I?! Find out by *clicky clicky* for a brief blurb.
//Faith: All things faith; my personal spiritual journey and other thoughts on the Christian faith and church.
//My Words: I dream of being a published author one day, so what better way than to display my words?
//Book Club: Here you will find books that I'm reading, have read, or will read. Click to join the club.
//Paideia: Google it. As a college grad, there will be a lot to document concerning post-education & culture.
//FAQ: Got questions? Well I've got answers.
//Search: Looking for something? Use a keyword here. Love perhaps?

Those are the current categories for now, but the may change in the future; may add or take away. As time goes on there will be more content but for now read and enjoy posts from the past several years. I hope that gives a brief overview and explanation of the changes to come on this blog. It may not seem like much, but it's a but of a big deal for me.

Thank you for joining me on this new journey! See you in the future! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment