such a huge ego.

"Taylor, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time!"

I am so very disappointed in Kanye right now.
Im a fan and I love his music, but he had no right what so ever to do what he did.We all know he's very arrogant and has this huge ego [no pun intended] but c'mon now. There are certain lines you DO NOT cross. Even if that's what most of us was thinking, it wasn't appropriate to actually say it, especially in Taylors face. That is something you discuss on your own time, express how you feel to your friends and family, seriously?? This was probably one of the biggest moments of her life and he disregarded that for his own selfish reasons. Kanye always knows how to make bold and outlandish statements doesn't he? "As he had numerous times before, West made sure an awards show spotlight shone on him." ALL EYES ON KANYE. Or should I say Martin Louis the King Jr, the new name he's given himself, or the "New King of Pop". smh. He did apologize in his blog stating, " I feel like Ben Stiller in 'Meet the Parents' when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave.... That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it away from her. I am truly sorry." Some apology right? Please get yourself together Mr. West and act like you got some sense.

& his new arm candy, Amber Rose, for the past few months....hot mess.

smmfh.

forever,
lokei

No comments:

Post a Comment