Crack McNuggets.

A few posts ago I said that I had Chicken McNuggets and Appledippers for dinner that one night, well it turned out to be the next 3 nights too. I'm addicted and have come up with the name Crack McNuggets. lol. Clever eh?
------------------------
"Jalen! Aint no McDonalds in opry mills! I want my chicken nuggets!"
"You gon turn into a chicken nugget!"

bahaha. i love him.
-------------------------


remind me to never make this face again...
...this one too. kthnx. :)
10.30.09.

---------------------------

Walking to the city bus today I saw things that made me giggle. haha.



"SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER"
I have no explanation on this. There were many more all up & down Broadway but I decided not to look like a weirdo taking pics of the sidewalk. haha.


"KANYE; All Day Parking $5."
ugh. kanye lovers. haha. jk. i love him but he's still a jackass. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment