Oh happy day.

I hated that I had to work 11 to 6 today but it turned out more amazing than I thought...seriously.
  • We played Christmas music at the theater. Now that the old manager is gone we decided to break out the old tunes. haha. Yeah I know it's Thanksgiving but that's how you kick off the holidays.

  • We decorated the lobby. A tiny Christmas tree, the green thingys haha, and lights.

  • I saw three people that I haven't seen in such a long time; Junard [pics below] he left me for Morehouse. This kid is amazing. He also worked at the theater. Meacham, middle school teacher who still remembered small facts about me that even I haven't thought about. Morris, he used to work at the theater too. Pretty much like the father I never had.

These are really small things but they made me beyond happy.







And the hubby's on his way to Greenville or somewhere farrr, like 5 hours, for his last game before state. Hopefully they win so they can go to state. I have faith in em. Pray for him and his team! I know they'll do fine. I love you bby & thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment