Good day.




Listen to some Ice Cube as you read about my dayyy.
Im not sure how this really relates to my dayy
but it was the first song i thought of.
[remember to pause the playlist →.]



  • My hair was perfect
  • Since I'm trynna grow my natural hair i have to find a style that accomidates both and I do the roller set thingys and I've gotten so many compliments on it. Exspect Jalen. He thinks I didnt even do my hair. & he thinks my hairs short! Point is, I had a good hair day.


  • New Moon Cup.
  • I know the best friend Karissa is obsessed with the Twilight thingys so I got her a cup from work with that one guys face on it. Not Bella or Ed but the werewolf. Taylor Swifts boyfriend. lol. Idk. But I made her day & that made me happy.


  • Mac Laptop
  • We were supposed top be doing research but instead we take Photobooth pics!! :






     
     
    My favvv white boy Daniel!
    Aka the candle stick in Beauty in the Beast! ilyyy!
    So sexy. :]
     
     
    Bahaha! Be jealous.





  • Free Period in Anatomy
  • I don't think I've laughed so hard in that class which is hard to say since I stay crackin up in there. Thanks to the bestie. :)

    "I see london, I see France--"
    "YOU HAVE A HUGE HOLE IN YOUR PANTS!!"

    gahh damn.


  • Lunnnchhh
  • painted Karissa nails and talked to my fav teacher about creepers at the movies and gay guys that pretend to be gay so they can get sneak peeks at girls hahaha.

    & i went to the crazy ass cafeteria to get a fork. I asked a freshman and 3 turned around with forks. I took the closest one to me and the other 2 were like "mannn..." hahahaha. I loved it. Senior Status! Baha. I suppose I'm lamee. :p


  • Bad newss
    this was the downfall of my day. I found out something I with I never had and now I cant get it out of my head and Its dravin me crazyyy. Anywho...


  • Chinese Storee
  • I pretty much always go to the chinese store after to school to get crap because everything is like megggaaa loww! Today I got Cotton Candy nail polish to add to my collection [hot pink, lime green, tourquouise, dark purple, navy & pearl. i think im missing some]. And I got a purple peace bracelet with matching earrings. I alreay have it in yellow. um...i think thats all. :]


  • Krogering
  • I also always go to Kroger after school. I went to get more nail polish [on sale for $2] but i changed my mind and got more eye shadow [also to add to my collection; gold, lime, navy, taupe, 'lasting lilac' which is the besstt eyeshadow evaa]. This time I got a silver gray color and I love it. Cant wait to wear it tomorrow.

    I stopped by the candy aisle to get sour gummy worms and chocolate covered raisins. an addictive combination.

& I realized how much I love my converses.



Well thats about it loves.

Dang this was pointless--
Oh well. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment