Welcome to the world Jonathan Raider Aquino.

          I've been waiting for you for some time now. I remember when you were just a baby bump in your mommy's belly. Seems like yesterday the news of your presence was near. These past nine months have been the best (and fastest) nine months watching your grow and kick mommy causing her to go to the restroom every five minutes at work. I just want you to know you are in good hands. Rachel is going to be the best mother there is and you're certainly lucky to have her. And your daddy Raider. They love you so much. Just like I do. You are loved by so many.
          I got the news that you arrived at 2:01 am. It was if I had been waiting all night. As soon as I opened my eyes, the phone rang. When I saw your picture, I cried. You are so beautiful. So big. So healthy. Your mommy is so strong. People look down at teen mothers but she's an outlier. She beats the odds. She's going to do more for you than most mothers and do for theirs. Always remember, that you are loved.

          I love you.

Su tía,
Shelby. xox♥

No comments:

Post a Comment