cross ring//jewelry haul.


Basically my favorite accessory I've purchased in a very long time.
I also bought a few other items today from Charlotte Russe:
  • big silver chandelier earrings.
  • coral and gold flower ring.
  • gold circular chandelier earrings with teal beads. 
  • gold dangle earrings with clear tear drop stones (wearing in picture above//no justice of detail though).
  • 7 gold bangles, 2 of which have coral beads.
I obviously needed more gold jewelry. The reason why I'm going accessory crazy is because I let my mama borrow my favorite earrings for her birthday party and she lost one. Therefore, I just had to make myself feel better and buy a plethora of jewelry. :)

I'm also about to order more things from Forever21. When those things come in the next few days, I'll show you guise everything! :)

1 comment:

  1. i really love the natural look classy .... new to this blogin stuff check me out!

    ReplyDelete