you suck.

I'll make this quick because my clothes need to come out of the washer in 19 minutes. There's currently dog eat dog going on in the laundry room. 

Anywho, I know you said that you didn't want to know anymore, whether you were playing or not, but in my heart I still wanted to let you know how I feel and the reason why you suck.

I like you.
I really like you, but there are a few problems.
First, I'm sure the feeling isn't mutual, and I honestly don't care. Even if they were, nothing would come about of you knowing. Nothing. We'd still be in the same situation.
Second, we aren't on the same page when it comes down to our relationships with Christ. It really wouldn't be healthy for me to pursue someone who can't really help me grow spiritually. I need someone that is going to push me, and tell me when I'm slipping.
Third would be the most obvious, distance. We both know that's out of the question. 
It's senseless and useless.

I have 10 minutes.

I guess this is the hard part. I've felt something since the first time we talked. Nothing serious, just a connection. A connection I didn't expect from a complete stranger. You're just so easy to go to. I love talking to you because I know you have the right things to say whether it be advice or causal conversation about your weekend. Your intellect is amazing. I've at times found myself wanting to learn more because of you. I actually thank you for that because, I love to learn new things. It's just that the determination may not always be there. You may or may not know, but this post and this post is about you. Probably more. I don't know...

Be right back.

Okay, there are time where I'm sure you do like me, but I don't get my hopes up. For what reason should I? There isn't one, because nothing's going to change. After all of this, it's clear to me, it's been clear to me, that its useless to like you. There really isn't a point. I love our friendship the way it is. I'm really trying to get my feelings out of the way, because they don't belong. I'm leaving it up to God. He's the only one I'm trying to focus on right on.

You're my imaginary friend and my booger. I wouldn't change that for the world.

And this my friend is why you suck.

kisses from tennessee,
puppa 

No comments:

Post a Comment