Personal.

Well...Maybe not. I haven't written much on here anymore about my personal life; Mostly quotes and pictures. Let's see if I can come up with a few things...

I start my second year in college toward the end of the month.
I've made a final decision to start locing my hair summer 2012.
I almost got a new piercing, but I freaked out.
But I still want my third hole.
My nephew is cuter than yours.
You should be jealous.
It's been over a year since I've eaten meat.
Hot wings almost cracked me.
I'm single. As can be.
I'm not even "talking" to anyone.
I kinda like it that.
I'm getting a hang of this single thing.
I love people, but why are they so mean?
Seeing people smile >.
I'm now a kitten and cat kind of girl.
What are dogs?
I miss him, him, him, and Him.

*shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment