via Tumblr.

"Hey Shelby :). I just wanted you to know that I saw the post about your family last week, and I've been praying for you and yours every night since Thursday. I stopped praying when I was about 18/19, and looking at it today, my life has kinda stagnated since back then. Since reading your post, i started praying again and I've also been asking God to help me guide me out of this stage and start making some progress.
Well i got a call out the blue on Sunday from a college friend and after telling him whats been up with me, he is making an attempt to try & help me out of my situation lol. Coincidence? Nope. I believe it's as a sign. So for that, I want to thank you for bringing prayer back into my life. I hope that whatever it is that you are going through right now soon passes and i will start seeing you on my dash again lol. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Thank you and stay strong. *e-hug*"

1 comment: