Love means never having to say you're sorry.

     Contrary to what others may believe, there is absolute truth in that famous little quote. Other's may think that you say sorry because you care or you really truely love someone; Not saying sorry shows that whom ever you caused pain or heartache to obviously doesn't matter because of the awareness of their suffering but the complete lack of acknowledging it with sincreness.

I disagree with what others may think.
I look at it in a way I'm sure it was intended.

     If you love someone, then you should never cause that person any pain. I know how this sounds. It happens, I know it does. BUT to make this statement completely valid, love shall never be pain therefore never having to say sorry. As much as I wish this was possible, it will never be. For now "Sorry"'s are the only things that mean love.

No comments:

Post a Comment