sex is not the enemy.

     I like sex. I honestly don't see anything wrong with it nor nudity. The problem is when sex is abused and "used" freely. I'm a christian and I do believe in the whole no sex before marriage thing but then again I feel that as long as two people truly care and love each other it's fine. I don't think marriage is the papers and the rings, it's a mutual bond and understanding that the love between the two is uncontional.
     I've had sex with only two people, not for the sake of me being "horny" or needing to feel loved, I thought I felt a connection with them. I was clearly wrong. My boyfriend of five months and I havn't had sex and honestly I haven't felt a more deeper connection with anyone but him. I have heard many people say that it's things like this that causes people to cheat or go to someone else to get "satisfied". My thing is how can I cheat if he's the only one who turns me on, the only one I wanna be with. Cheating is out of the question.
     Sex is not the enemy. The exploitation of sex is. How could such a beautiful thing be turned into something so negative. The bond, the connection, to feel as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment