In exactly 6 months from this day, 
not only will I be 18, 
but I'll be a new & happier me.
I, Shelby Danielle Corley, am cutting my hair off!
I'm getting 'The Big Chop' & I'm soo excited.
I would have transitioned for 8 1/2 months
& already my new growth is satisfying.
I have GOT to go natural.
It's killing me inside that I haven't done this sooner.
This is me freeing myself & being happy with who I am.
& it's about damn time.



I'm not asking anyone of their opinions
because honestly I don't care.
I'm doing this for me.


Here's my guiding light:

With relaxed hair (all hers):


Right after The Big Chop (July 29, 2009): 



One month after:





She is absolutely beautiful regardless of the length of her hair . !

Check out her youtube channel that inspired me and helped me along with my transition journey. She's beyond amazing.

I supposed I'll post pics of my hair at a later date, mmk??

No comments:

Post a Comment