RE: catch me . . .

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.  
-Confucius


Don't worry if you don't catch me or if you never even thought about it. This may be the hardest fall I may have to overcome but I will get up and rise. I always do. There are lots of changes going on in my life that I'm not sure how to handle, changes that will happen regardless of the actions or decisions I make and that's possibly the hardest pill to swallow. To walk around with not a care in the world and before you blink everything is in disarray, out of your control. It's hard to accept the fact that your little bit of happiness can be snatched up and have you feeling weaker then ever; And when it happens again you realize that it is possible, to be weaker than before. Then you start to fake the happiness as if you have at all together but in reality you don't have shit together. You're walking around just like everyone else, pretending. That's all that ever goes on nowadays. I have friends that tell me how unhappy they are and I can't return with the same pain because I'm trying to be strong for the two of us. That hurt's even more.

"We take greater pains to persuade others that we are happy than in endeavoring to think so ourselves."
 - Confucius


Have you ever noticed a spider web in the rain. The thin, transparent-like fibers didn't dwindle away with the wearisome rain. To my surprise even in the heaviest of rain the web remained intact. Not only did the web survive but it collected the rain; almost like all the weight was resting on it back. I think back sometimes and I wonder if it is possible for myself to be like that web. Remain strong even after I feel as if I'm going to fall under pressure. And if I do, I'll do as the spiders to. Get up and build a new one.




P.S- If you want to catch me, 
I'll gladly accept your offer 
& I promise to do the same for you. 


1 comment:

  1. First & foremost, thank you for commenting my blog. Secondly, I love Santogold. "Creator" BANGER(: Thirdly, love your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete