naked.

When I get out of the shower. I look at myself. Wet. Naked. I admire every part of my body. I notice things I've never noticed before. I turn around and look at the arch of my back. I feel my thighs and my breasts. I stand on my toes and look for muscle definition. It's never there. I trace over my scars and discover new ones. I lift my arms and wiggle them. I look straight in the mirror, naked. I follow along my hips with my hands. Every now and then I'd tilt my head, wondering, thinking.

Honestly, I feel the most beautiful when I'm naked.

There's something about a naked body, my naked body. No clothes. No jewelry. Nothing but my very own skin. It's such a beautiful thing. The curves, the different tones, even the stretch marks. I embrace them all. No clothing in the world can make me feel the way I do when I'm naked. No piece of clothing ever will.

1 comment: