things people do at the movies that pisses me off.

  1. You know damn well there are about a million trashcan’s waiting for you to throw your crap away but instead you leave them in the theater. The trashcan is by the only door you have to leave from!

  2. I know times are hard, but when you look at the prices please don’t make those ugly faces. Not a good look.

  3. If I tell you “Theater 3 to your left” why in the world would you go to your right?? Then have the nerve to get mad at me.

  4. Don’t do this: “How much is a small popcorn, a large drink and butterfingers?” I tell you. “Never mind. How much is a medium popcorn, small drink and two butterfingers?” I tell you. “Ok. I’ll just get gummie bears.”

  5. Don’t touch the cups or bags to let me know what size you want. That’s rude.

  6. Stop sneaking into movies!

  7. Stop having sex in the theaters!

  8. Don’t ask if you can use your Regal coupons at our Carmike theater.

  9. Quit complaining about our icee’s not being included with our combo’s. Get over it.

  10. If I ask you if you would like to try a combo, you look at the list, shake your head and instead ask for a large drink and a large popcorn, I will ring it up ask that. NOT THE LARGE POPCORN & DRINK COMBO. Thanks for giving us more of your money!

  11. “Excuse me. Do you know where the restrooms are??” Noooo. I just work here.

I just got off work and I really had to vent. I’m sure I’m missing many more… *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. i never knew how frustrated working @ the movies could be... hmm. i laughed @ some of these though.

    ReplyDelete