ces valentin ce jour

On Valentines Day I'm going to mail and pass out cards to random people in hopes that I brighten their day.

My last two Valentines Day’s were not up to par on my standards of how that day was supposed to go. The funny part about that is, I was in a relationship on both days. No one should feel alone on a day that’s supposed to about love, and that’s exactly how I felt. It never bothered me when I was single, but to be in a relationship and feel alone…it hurts.

This year I am going to be single on Valentines Day, but that’s okay. That means no expectations.

Instead of dwelling on what could be and the past, I’m going to make sure no one feels alone or unloved. I don’t care if they’re single, married, male, female, 10 years old, 56 years old, Black, White, or Asian. I’m going to buy Valentines Day cards and use the phone book to choose random people. I’m going to pass them out on my campus. I’m going to try to put a smile on someone’s face. Everyone deserves it.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet. You will definitely make a lot of people very happy.

    ReplyDelete