XI's for $15.

I went to goodwill today. I only picked up 3 items, but you'll never believe what i spotted:

Jordan Oreo XI's for $15. Yes. $15.
I would have gotten them except they were a size 4.5 youth.
I know I could have bought them and given them away as a gift, but I don't know anyone with feet that little. Or I could have bought them for $15 and sold them on Ebay for $50 or something. Wow. I should have done that. I wasn't thinking. Anywho, yeah, they're legit.

And I just so happened to be wearing my Oreo XI's. Life's funny. :)

Oh, and my sister copped a Polo for about $5. I found one too, but it was blahhh. I'll find more soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. DAMN! Just my size =( Lol yeah & you def coulda got some bucks off of that lol maybe next time you'll be on the lookout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodwill is the spizzzzzot. I like going on Tuesdays up heree, everythings half off.

    ReplyDelete