like a tic tac.

Your problems are like Tic Tacs.

There are many times when we are stressed, angry, or even depressed about something that is going on in our lives. There are times where we have low points; We feel as though we have hit rock bottom and there is nothing that can pick us up again. Think of your problems as Tic Tacs. If you focus on a Tic Tac and bring it up to your eye. It's so big it's all you see, but once you take that Tic Tac away and not focus on it, it becomes so small and irrelevant. If you let go and let God intervene those problems are so small. You don't have to focus on your problems all by yourself.

Give your burdens to the Lord. 
  • Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
  • Psalm 86:7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
  • Psalm 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
  • Psalm 18:3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies

2 comments:

  1. i lOved this post man like whenever I read about Jesus I feel great in my spirit!! Love your Blog you inspire me and yOur hair is grOwing beautifully <--lol i dont think thats a word

    Check me Out on Youtube!!!
    www.youtube.com/xXChristianBarbieXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Beautifully is a word, lol.

    But I agree... This post was very inspiring and encouraging. It makes a lot of sense to relate problems to ordinary Tic Tacs.

    ReplyDelete