I am beautiful.

There are some things I have to constantly remind myself, and knowing that I am beautiful is one of those things. I wish I could always look beautiful and feel beautiful. A friend of mine always calls me a diva based on my Facebook pictures. In reality, it takes awhile for me to to choose my profile picture so that I may look my very best. The only reason for that is because of my lack of confidence. He doesn't understand. No one does and no one will.

Maybe I should post not so beautiful pictures so that I'll look better in person, yeah? I'm just kidding.

3 comments:

  1. i think every woman has to do that. and there's nothing wrong with it. if you can call yourself beautiful than you are the most beautiful person in the world. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I believe you are beautiful both inside and out. ♥ I don't need a picture to tell me otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair!
    And you look so cute!

    pls visit and follow my blog on http://myfashionstateofmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete