never take life for granted.

This morning at 7a.m. I got up to wash the dishes; a little earlier than I expected, but my mama came home making demands. Anywho, everything was fine up until the last few dishes. I started to get dizzy, and my chest had pressure. I stopped doing everything. My first thought was the I needed to eat, so I was trying to figure out a way to reach the fridge and get to the chopped up cantaloupe on the middle shelf. (By this time I noticed that my mama was no longer making noise, so I knew she knew something was wrong, but my back was to her this whole time.) After a few seconds the pain had gotten worst. I turned around and said, "I don't feel good." My mama's first thought was "Not in the house." and she opened the front door as if I had to throw up. I immediately said "Not that kind of feel good." but continued to stick my head out of the door. Maybe I needed fresh air. At this point the pressure had reached it's peak and I couldn't breathe. Tears were going down my eyes. They kept coming. My mama got me a chair and I sat down for a few minutes while it calmed down. I got up to finish the dishes with tears still going down my face.

I was terrified, scared, and confused. To be honest, that was not the worst pain that I have ever felt. But from the other pains, I knew the causes and that whatever it was causing the pain could not cause me to die. This pain was random and I have no idea what could have caused it. It might have been my time to go. *shrug*

Either way it goes, whether it was life threatening or not, no one should ever take their life, or the life of others, for granted. You never know what may happen in life. Not everything in life you can prepare for, there's always that element of surprise. Love and respect those around you. Don't feel down all the time. Do something you truly love. Find a hobby. Laugh, laugh again, and laugh harder! There is so much one can offer to the world or to their neighbor. What I'm saying is, make sure when you leave this earth you leave happy and with no regrets.

*By the way, my friend said I might have had a panic attack, something's missing from my diet that my body needs (I don't eat meat), or I need more rest (I had only 3 hours of sleep before waking up). 

1 comment: