AyeeGavinn.

Remember the guy from this post? Well we now go to college together. :)

Recap: Met in 6th grade, dated in 6th grade for a few months, broke up before the end of the school year, he moved, talked a few times via myspace, ran into each other last November for the first time since 6th grade, exchanged numbers, didn't really talk, at the same college, now we're together all the time.

It's as if nothing has changed between the two of us. It's been 6-7 years since we last hung out and it feels as though those 6-7 years of not seeing each other didn't exist. To be honest, it's scary. He said I was his 1st love, which I just found out, and he's my 1st boyfriend. It's strange how things work out. Although we have great chemistry, I'm not sure if this will go anywhere but I'm not really asking for it to so I guess that doesn't matter. Blahhh. I have a lot to say about this topic but I'll cut it short.

He said not to put this picture on facebook, so I'll leave it here. :)
Yes, it's a terrible picture. (Crappy webcam)

4 comments:

  1. OMG! How friggen cute.. like really though? sixth grade? haa. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...as the saying goes....."EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Gavin! I haven't seen him since the 6th grade! It's exciting that you guys go to school together and that you guys hang out all the time now. :] Sometimes it takes going to college to realize who your true friends really are, you know?

    ReplyDelete