Happy Birthday Lokei Dreams!

     My baby is a year old! Can you believe it? I can't! Lokei Dreams and I would like to thank my life, the people in it and the events, because without it this blog wouldn't be possible. I would like to thank my emotions for getting the best and worst of me at times. & I would love to thank my followers!
     Yes, I'm lame but to be real, I seriously can't believe it's been a whole freakin' year. A lot has changed since then. I had people in my life then that I don't have now and I have people in my life now that I didn't have then. I transitioned from relaxed to natural, high school to college, childhood to what most would call adulthood, in a relationship to single. I am certainly not the person that I was a year ago and this blog reflects that in every aspect. That's why a created Lokei Dreams. To document my life so that I may look back and reflect. I hope to continue this for many years to come. *blows out candles*


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Happy Birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! My blog made a year ago LAST MONTH && I didn't even realize it until I saw this post!! =O

    ReplyDelete