Reading recommendations.

I am in need of books to read.
I have a few on my list as of right now;
  • A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
I have mentioned all of them at one point but have yet to actually read them. I plan on reading them very very soon. The problem with me is that I like to buy books. Checking them out of the library and having a deadline is no bueno for me. I like to take my time when reading. Anywho, if you know if any great books that you have read or that others have recommended to you, please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. You should definitely read The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. green eggs and ham.best..book..ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. the perks of being a wallflower is suchhh a good book. you will deff. love it.

    ReplyDelete