I lost the two most important people in my life (besides fam) this summer. Jalen and my best friend, Karissa. I'm pretty much over the Jalen situation but I can't get over losing my best friend. We've been through so much together for the past 5 years. I can't help but think that there's something wrong with me for both of them to push me out of their lives. I'm so hurt right now I seriously can't stop crying. I've tried to be there for the two of them. I've tried to show them how much I love them.

I don't think anyone can fathom how heart broken I am...

2 comments:

  1. awww, just keep holding on hun. Things will start to get better after a while [[Love Yourself]] :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through the SAME EXACT THING.. Nothing compares to the heartbreak from a FRIEND.. especially a "girl"friend.. but you'll push through I did.. and realize their are people who WANT to be in your life.. and the ones YOU WANT in your life, are not always whats best.

    ReplyDelete