I can honestly say that I am truly happy.

For those of you who know me and my past, you know that it's been a rough journey. A lot of you have seen me depressed and even know a secret about myself that not a lot of people I know personally know.

I used to be a sad person with happy moments.
Now I am a happy person with sad moments.
There is a huge difference between the two. I've been battling my depression for awhile now just trying to overcome whatever it was that was keeping me from being a happy person. I was so tired of putting up a front and pretending that everything was okay when in actuality, I felt like I was slowly dying inside. I don't have to do that anymore and I love it. I don't cry every night like I used to. I don't have the crazy thoughts like I used to. I am genuinely happy. I finally feel like I'm free from myself.

3 comments: