So I made it through October without anything happening to me. Those two years are in the pass and I'm finally ready to move on from those experiences and move forward without doubt in my life. The only thing I can account for my "bad luck" is the taunting. I have heard or read the word "rape" every single day of this month. Not only that but one night I was going to go to the library and walk to my room alone like I always do, but I didn't. The next day I receive info that a girl was raped walking from the library. I don't wish that on anyone, but the girl could have been me. I don't know. Maybe I'm just driving myself crazy with all of these thoughts that mean nothing. All in all, I'm fine. I can't wait to see what November has in store for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy nothing happened to you this year. I also find it scary that a girl was raped that night you decided not to go out... I think that was a sign.

    ReplyDelete