No flicker. No fireworks. No flame.

I've come to realize that although Gavin and I have this obvious connection, there isn't anything else there. I sometimes think that the only reason we have a connection in the first place is because we have history. I try to put us in a situation of never having had met each other prior to college. (never having had?? the heck? anywho) Would we be the way we are now? Would we call ourselves liking each other? I'm not sure if I can say that we would have. The only thing we have going for us is the sexual tension and I don't need any of that going on. I know something isn't there when I have to question if I want to like someone. I know I'm not his type, I know he wouldn't be happy with me. It's just not there.... No flicker, no fireworks, and no flame to rekindle.

1 comment:

  1. Situations like these are when we realize who we're better off being friends with and who we're better off being in a relationship with. Although I found you guys to be incredibly cute in the 6th grade, I'm sure that now, that the two of you are adults, you know what you want.

    ReplyDelete