I'm still in love with my ex.

      I'm moving on physically, but he still has my heart and my head won't let me forget that. I don't necessarily compare other guys to him. Everyone has their own thing going for them, but I do know their intentions aren't what I'm looking for and I know I'm not the type of girl they're looking for.
      I've found myself having two breakdowns talking with my friends about my ex and the way I feel is inevitable. I have seen him once in the past 4 months, and when I did see him words were barely exchanged and I didn't even try to look his way. I'd hate him, but then I won't. I know it's all because of bitterness. I'm not happy with how things ended. I wish things would have never ended. But the world goes on...and I'm trying...


Pointless point. I'm going to start bitching about about being single 'cause this shit sucks!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thats ok hope you feel better. Maybe you will get a chance to talk to him again and tell him how you really feel...

    ReplyDelete