The list.

When school first started we had a problem in our crew; a friend would "go after" a guy that another friend clearly said she was interested in. Long story short we created "The List". The List is (obviously) a list of guys that each of us were interested in so that another friend wouldn't go after any of them. It was a way to keep our friendship together and not let any guys come in between us. Over the last few weeks, the same guys on our own lists' have been causing grief, sadness, anger, etc... Our boy list is going down.

Our list of change is going up. Most of the girls in my crew and I are trying to have a better relationship with God and at least try to do what is right according to Him. The new lists will remind us of where we're trying to go and who we're trying to be to keep us on the right path.

There isn't much on my list because I already don't drink, smoke, or have sex. But I do have a huge potty mouth! I've been trying to fix that for a long time but old habits die hard... *sigh*

Here's my list so far:
  • No cussing.
  • No sexual dancing. [Stand/Sit in the club with my water and look pretty.] ;)
  • No procrastinating.
  • Pray more and pray often.
  • Financial responsibility.
  • Family. [Tell them I love them, I miss them, I care.]

1 comment:

  1. I admire you for creating this list. Some of these things (like the cussing and praying) are things that I need to focus on myself.

    ReplyDelete