Every single day.

I hate the whole month of October. I was dreading it all year; now that it's here I've been on pins and needles. If you're fairly new to my blog and don't know what I hate October read In a split second

Today I realized that every single day of October so far, which is only four, I've heard the word "rape." Repeatedly. Over and over and over again in conversation. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not making this up and I'm trying to make anyone feel bad about me. In actuality, I'm slightly over the situation because I take partial blame. The fact of the matter is, I haven't heard that word so much in my life. I feel like I'm being taunted.

Ughhh. I can't wait until this stupid month is over. :(

3 comments:

  1. I remember that post... :/ I really hope this month passes quickly and that nothing happens to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things will start to get better for you. Don't dwell on the situation. October is a weary month for alot of people. Just keep smiling and thanking God keeping you thus far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that has happen to you..this is my birthday month but I would dislike ANY month that seemed to bring me bad luck too. You should take no blame.

    ReplyDelete