8 months.

Honestly, I've thinking about what to write about for our 8th month all day. Nothing good really crossed my mind. I was going to talk about the shoes he got me. The hi top Sperrys that he thinks are hideous but I've gotten so many compliments on but nahh. I was going to add to the "Things I Love about Jalen list." but I figured it would be kind of weird to continue a list from last month and only add one more thing; "The 8th Thing I Love about Jalen." Weeirrd. Therefore I'm just going wing it. 

I mean it's not like the 8th month is any better than the rest. It's not like between these mile-markers I don't give updates or anything. I guess doing these little monthiversary helps me to see our progress. I dont know. I guess I'll stop at a year. I don't even know what the heck I'm talking about any more.




Bottom line, I love that mo fo Jalen Dukes! :)
I love him more and more each day...sometimes.
& I'm glad we made it this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment