Join me.

       I've seen listening to the songs on my playlist for the past 3 hours. I smiled. I cried. I felt joy. I felt sadness. I sang along to every word. I sat and just listened to the words. All the while this is going on, I tried to think of something to post. Nothing could take me away. All I could do was feel the music. Eyes closed. Taken away. That's all I've been asking for; to be taken away.
      Go listen to music for as long as you can. Don't just hear the words. Listen to the lyrics. Sit there without doing a single thing. Don't worry about anything in the world but what's in your soul. Let the music take you away.  Clear your head. Go ahead and cry. Laugh. Sing. It's okay. I promise it is.
      And when you're done,take a deep breath and continue on with your life.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment