Tatted up!

Not yet.
But I have made a final decision that yes, I am getting a tattoo, just one.

I've been on and off of the "Tattoo Train" as I call it, for so long.
A few years ago I wanted six tattoos. Not even joking.
After I met Jalen and he told me his views on them I was off of the train.
But I'm back on board.

But I've made up my mind 150% that I'm getting one.

I'm going to get my favorite quote on my hip.
I knew I had to get it when I watched "Mona Lisa Smile" the other night
& that quote was in the final scene of the movie.

"Not all who wander are lost."
After my "Lost in the world" post I feel its very appropriate.

I've been thinking and have come to realize that I'm not lost.
I'm just figuring out where I want to go and I know that whatever path I may choose...
...will be a path to greatness.

3 comments:

  1. I still want six tattoos, Shelburrss... so there's nothing wrong with wanting that many. I do like that quote though... and I'm sure that when you get it, it will look marvelous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT WOOT! back on the trainnn! thats gonna be super cute, i love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I feel when someone geta a tattoo it should mean something and that is a great tat to have because it has heavy meaning to you. Can't wait to see it !

    -Cook.ThePoet.
    Also, please check out my new blog
    SillyCook.tumblr.com
    Thanks! =]

    ReplyDelete