Dear Tumblr;

     I know you're the new hippest, hottest way to blog and Blogspot is so last year (or the last five). But seriously stop taking my Blogger bloggers away from me! :( 
     Left and right they are announcing that they have moved on from Blogspot to you and have actually deleted their accounts! NO more! FINETO! I really hurt's because not only have I been blogging for a short time, I have come to love these people and you're taking them away from me, but once I find a blog that I really enjoy and start following them I realize that their last post was like a million months ago. This is not cool. I mean, I have a Tumblr myself but I have yet to abandon my beloved Blogspot, nor will I ever. You are really the scum between my toes. You make me vomit.

Love,
Blog post of a mad black woman.

P.S.- Let WordPress know that I'm on to them too. Grrr. >: (

No comments:

Post a Comment