Goodwill hunting haul. [2]

A new Goodwill opened like 3 minutes from my house!!
So I had to go to the grand opening. Duhh! Yall know me. :) What I really went there for I didn't find and I wasn't there for long sooo here's what I got. I'll probably go again within the next week.
Click here for first haul. 

Shorts and shirt from there.
Cute striped shirt was $4.29. I love the key hole in the back.
UnionBay shirts were $3.99.
I saw the shorts first because I really need some from spring and summer,
when I tried them out I really wasn't feeling them because the wash was funny.
I looked at them and was like "It needs a striped shirt because it's nautical like."
So I found one and I love them both!


Blouse and skirt from Goodwill.
Wet Seal blouse was $4.29
Fabulous Forever 21 (xxi) skirt was $3.99.


Floral top from Goodwill, Jeans, xxi.
The Forever21 floral top was $4.29.

Oversized comfy striped tee was $4.29.
I lovve this!

Pin striped vest (sorry bad quality) $4.29.


Gold and silver belt for like $2 or something.

That was all for that day, I was only there for like an hour. 
Give me a few more and I can cause some damage to Goodwill. : D
Oh! and one more thing.
So how bout I went into the dressing room, I turned around at the rack, you know where people don't want what they tried on, and EVERY LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING WAS BLACK!
I was like well dannggg! Who died??!
It was just really strange to me.

Have a good day loves!

btw- I'll have better pics one day when I actually buy a new digital camera.
:)

5 comments:

  1. hell yea
    mondays are half off thats when i go, you can really come up on some great pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe I should check out goodwill? hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. :]]]
    Is that the striped shirt you were telling me about? I love it. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. =]

    Don't get me wrong, or think I'm ignorant, but what exactly is GoodWill..?

    I have been oblivious for the most part of life, so I was just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am going with you next time. so you better let me know! :]]]

    ReplyDelete