I just want a chance to fly.

I had the actual video up but because of copyright issues and all of that it was taken off of youtube. But here's just the song, please take the time out to listen. & when you get a chance, look up the official video. Beautiful.



Window seat
Don’t want nobody next to me
I just want a chance to fly
A chance to cry
And a long bye bye..
But I need you to miss me
Need somebody come get me
Need your attention
Need your energy yes I do
Need someone to clap for me
Need your affection
Somebody say come back
Come back baby come back
I want u to need me
Come back come back baby come back

4 comments:

  1. You've been tagged =]!!http://lyricalthoughtz.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-word-tagg.html

    -Cook.ThePoet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it. :]]
    I absolutely love her voice.

    ReplyDelete