I've been shopping a lot latley and here's just a FEW of my purchases...

I also apologize in advance of the poor cell phone quality pics.
& as you may soon realize, I only for the most part shop off of clearance racks and Goodwill. More than likely, if it's not on sale I won't buy it. Unless it's of course BANGIN!

Floral top from Wet Seal. On sale for $9.99. Org. $22.


Brown leather jacket from JC Penny. On sale for $13.57. Org. $68.

Miley Cyrus Bow tank from Wal Mart. On sale for $3. Org. $10.


Charlotte Russe blazer from Goodwill. 99 cents.

Miley Cyrus graphic feather tee from Wal Mart. On sale for $3.

Military cargo jacket from Goodwill. $4.29. I think.

Miley Cyrus dreamcatcher graphic tee from Wal Mart. On sale for $3.

Spring skirt with pockets from JC Penny. On sale for $12.50. Org. $24.

Black sandals from Wet Seal. On sale for $10. Org $14.50.

Black studded pumps from Burlington Coat factory. On sale for $9.99.
[My fav purchase!! These are my babies!]

My van look-a-like buddies from Target. :) $9.



*Other things I've bought recently*
Miley Cryus cardigan's from Wal Mart $3 each. (In gray and vanilla)
Napoleon Dynamite hoodie from Goodwill. 99 cents. Lol.
Pin stripe dress pants from Goodwill. 99 cents.
Gray dress pants from Goodwill. 99 cents.
Lots more...

8 comments:

  1. I love that brown leather jacket and the miley cyrus bow tank !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u got amazing deals im about to start shopping there

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great deals. I luv shopping at the goodwill and getting the best bargains. My sis has that last Miley Cyrus graphic tee.

    Great Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    The secret is to shop out of season, like on the brink when they're about to change so you can still get some use of of them.

    At goodwill; every first Saturday of every month, everything in the store is half off.
    Also pay attention to the color tags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff! I need to practice smart shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT THE EFF!?
    you never showed me the black heels!
    grrrr. BAD SISTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got them yesterday after we dropped you ! Chill!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHH!! What come take me shopping I thought I did good with my 4.99 buys but you out did me girl! I love it

    ReplyDelete