Natural Beautie blog.

Some of you may know that I'm going natural. It's been a really tough journey so far but I'm sticking to it because I've come too far. For the past few months I've been on youtube, fotki, and other blogs looking for inspiration and tips on the transitioning journey, during the big chop and what to do after I'm 100% natural, so I decided to open another blog just for my journey back.
I only have a few posts because I'm still getting the feel of that blog rather than only having this one. But I'm certainly trying to update it on the regular.
So I ask that if any naturals are following this blog right now, that you please follow my other one so that I can stay more connected with you and receive tips from ya. :)
I already know that TreenBean. at Juniper's Own. is a follower and is also natural. I'm also aware of one more natural who I follow, Sewing Stardom, & I just lovvve her!

Click here for my natural blog, Natural Beautie. 
It's not much now but I'm working on it. I promise. :)

1 comment: