goodwill hunting.

I love to shop at Goodwill!
Fav place hands down. Point. Blank. Period.
I sometimes tell people that I can't wait to go to Goodwill and they look at me like I just told them I had they draw's on. No pun intended but dang! Lmao! The irony of that is killing me! I don't buy the underwear there, I promise. But I do pretty much look through everything else; tops, bottoms, jackets, and shoes. I've found some good, often NAME BRAND, items. I recently bought a Old Navy peacoat for $12. The list goes on but the Steve Madden jelly flats have got to be my favorite purchase. 
 
↑ Those bad boys up there! ↑

They aren't the best Steve Madden shoes but they are Steven Madden nonetheless. I looked around and the only price comparison I found was at DSW for $20 but I'm sure the original price is a lot more. Well at Goodwill I got mine for $5. :)
They also have never been wore. BONUS!


To all yall who are "too good" to shop at Goodwill yall slick don't know what yall missing out on!

No comments:

Post a Comment