life's an 'uh!' dependin' on how you treat her.

& I've decided to treat her well. :)
I've had a very 'pessimistic' view on life (so I've been told) & I think it's about time I put my foot down & have a more positive outlook on life because after-all, we only get one, righhttt? So here's my vow to myself:



I, Shelby, vow to always remain positive.
I will always remember that I have family, friends, & God on my side.
Let the haters hate, they motivate.
But never play the game that the haters play.
I am a winner & wont let anyone convince me otherwise.
I will keep in mind that I am beautiful girl, inside & out. 
I will do everything to the best of my ability.
Praying is the only way & I will use it as my guiding light.




I feel better already. :)

I would also like to thank Jalen
& the anonymous follows that show love on formspring. lol.
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment