A few days ago I realized that Jalen & I are meant to be. Hear me out:

In 8th grade (2006) I wanted to go to the University of Tennessee because I had a friend on myspace (yes, myspace) who played football for them. I was all like "Ooh. Imma go there and he gon see me and we gon fall in love and be happy." Mind you, I have never talked to him, seen him in real life or anything. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know I exist, now and then. Eventually I had forgotten all about him and going to UT. As a matter of fact I hate the color orange. That's pointless.

So a few days ago when I remembered all of that, it clicked, Jalen wants to play football for the University of Tennessee! And chances are he will! Weird huh??

I'm not completely serious about this either...I don't think.

Don't judge me. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment